Thursday, June 13, 2013

Product Review: Planner

If you're anything like me, one thing you couldn't live without (or at least stay sane and be where you're supposed to be without) is your planner. Ever since I first started high school, I've used mine every day to keep track of where I'm supposed to be, when I'm supposed to be there, and my to-do list for school, work, and in my personal life. For years, I've sworn by this kind of planner, which is made by "Blue Sky" and can typically be found at Walmart, Target or drugstores. 

This past year (from January to December 2013) I have been using this one, which I purchased at Walmart. I chose it because I like the pretty pattern on the front. It was about $7.

This is what the monthly overview looks like. I like it because the squares are big enough to write multiple things in and they're lined so it stays nice and neat.


This is the weekly overview. I use this to write down my assignments for each class during the school year and to-do lists and appointments for work during the summer.

 Life during the school year gets a little crazy, but as you can see, there's still plenty of room.


I like that there are monthly tabs that make it easy to open right up to where you need to be and they're plastic so they don't get dog-eared.


However, I found this new planner at Target and although I typically never stop in the middle of one planner to switch and go to another, I couldn't help but buy this one and can't wait to start using it in July. The company that makes this is "Studio C" and this particular planner is called the "Hot to Trot by Liz Diller" (this product can also be found at carolinapad.com). It was only $5.

I love the fun polka dot pattern on the front and the way it has the year on the front (for easy reference if you save them like I do). Another great thing about this planner is that it lasts from July 2013 to December 2014!

It also has fun colorful plastic tabs for easy reference.


This is the monthly overview. The boxes aren't lined, but they are bigger and have cute little things on special holidays!


This is the weekly overview:


And one of my favorite parts about this planner is that there is a cute inspirational quote for each month!




There is also a place to write down important dates for each month, which I think will be very helpful. This would also be a great place to write a list of goals you set for yourself each month.


Hope this is helpful!


No comments:

Post a Comment