Monday, June 17, 2013

21

One mysterious thing about blogging is that although I can see how many times my blog has been viewed, I can't see who is viewing it. In honor of today being my 21st birthday, and not knowing whether I personally know all my readers or not, I have decided to share 21 facts about me today:

1. I got saved when I was 5 years old. Without Jesus, I would be nothing and I am so blessed to have developed a personal relationship with Him at such an early age and grow up in a Christian home.

2. My grandpa, who died my freshman year of college, was my very best friend. No man will ever love me like he did and I miss him every day. What a day, oh glorious day it will be when I see him again!

3. If I had to pick anywhere on earth to live, it would be in the mountains of North Carolina. Aside from loving it because of it's southern charm and the fact that most of my family resides there, I can't think of any better place to raise a family.

4. I love to read. Although I don't get to nearly enough, I am a bookworm for sure.

5. I'm fiercely independent (This is both a good and bad thing).

6. I'm just like my Momma.

7. I never considered going to college anywhere other than Appalachian State, and it has been one of the best decisions I've ever made.

8. My family means the world to me. I am so blessed to have an aunt that's just like a second Momma to me and a grandmother who loves with her whole heart. Although I was the baby of the family for a long time, now I have 5 little second cousins (the great-grandbabies) that have completely stolen my heart.

9. I love to write. Obviously, I have a blog... but long before this blog ever happened, writing has always been one of my favorite pasttimes.

10. I'm in love with my best friend.

11. I'm very free-spirited.

12. I want to be a stay-at-home-mom and would love to have 6 kids and live on a farm. Call me crazy, but that's what I truly feel like my calling is.

13. I'm a bit of a spitfire and love to debate. Lets not get started with politics.

14. I love photography. It intrigues me so much that I changed my minor to technical photography last year, went on a study abroad trip for photography, and spend much of my free time taking pictures.

15. Fairs make me happy. One year I went to 6 different county fairs.

16. My life is organized chaos, just like my planner.

17. I'm a procrastinating overachiever.

18. Southern belle doesn't even begin to cover it. Most people ask where I'm from the first time they hear me talk. I'm so proud to be from the south!

19. I love white houses with wrap around porches and white fences and big trees in the yard.

20. Charleston is also one of my favorite places. Southern charm at its finest.

21. Sweet tea, coffee creamer, lipstick, handwritten letters, and nail polish make me smile.

2 comments:

  1. I'm honestly not sure how I stumbled here....internet browsing at its finest, but I love this post! I read all these blogs wondering about the people behind them, so thanks for letting me get to know you for a minute! =)
    Jesi

    http://thejesimarieblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you like it please follow me and tell your friends about it and I'll do the same for you!

      Delete