Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Outer Banks Ready

Next week I will be at the Outer Banks (for the first time ever!) with my second family, one of those who I am lucky enough to call the love of my life. I'm so lucky to be as close to my boyfriend's family as I am, and I know we're going to have a blast!

I am looking so forward to just get away for a week. I can't wait to lay on the beach with a good book, get some sun, take long walks on the beach at night, get up early and watch the sunrise, build sandcastles, play corn hole, take pictures, and play with 3 of the sweetest pup pups!

Of course, with the Outer Banks, will come other great things too, like great seafood, seeing lighthouses, hopefully seeing the wild horses that area is famous for (fingers crossed) and shopping!

If you have any suggestions for books I should read while I'm there or other fun things to do in the area, please let me know! Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment