Monday, April 15, 2013

Your Momma's Your Best Friend, Ya'll

This weekend marked not only another busy, fun, whirlwind of a weekend, but also marked exactly one month until I leave for Italy! Friday was my Momma's birthday, so when I got out of class I drove to Charlotte and we spent the evening doing fun girly things like getting manicures and pedicures and talking over dinner at one of our favorite places, Red Lobster (yummy)! She is so much fun!

Saturday night we continued the celebration of her life when my sweet boyfriend took us out to dinner at Cantina 15 11 on East Blvd. in Charlotte... Seriously- heavenly. If you haven't been there- I would highly recommend it- you won't be disappointed! Plus, eating outside on a lighted patio is always fun.

Look at this beauty! Can ya'll believe she's 53?! (haha don't kill me for telling, Mom) but really... she's timeless.
 And look at this handsome fella I'm lucky enough to call mine! He's a keeper. 

I could ramble for days about what a blessing my Momma is. She is my favorite person in the whole world, that's for sure. When I think about her, Proverbs 31 always comes to mind and it truly inspires me. As you grow up, you realize that although friends and boyfriends come and go and hurt you, you always always have your Momma and she always wants the best for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment