Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Just a few of my favorite things

This sweet guy who makes my heart so full. He treats me like a queen, loves me unconditionally, listens to my crazy dreams and is never more than a phone call away.

Pup pups. I love all animals but my sweet Toby Kai has a special place in my heart. He's smart and fluffy and always always happy to see me. 


This  woman. This picture. Old pictures. My Momma is beautiful and smart and funny and creative and I love her more than anything. 

 Football Games at Appalachian, beautiful weather, blue skies, tailgating & big snuggly pullovers

This sweet man- Chancellor Peacock. After being at Appalachian for 30 years (the last 9 of which he served as Chancellor), he has decided to step down and it makes my heart so sad. He will be greatly missed!

This glorious peace of Heaven that I get to call home. Sometimes I just stop and look around me and I'm totally and completely in awe of the beauty of the mountains.


Baby pictures of this little cutie! Look at those cheeks! Seriously, I hope I have babies that look just like this one day!

 My grandparents. I have the best ones hands down. And I miss my Paw everyday. 

 This beautiful cousin/best friend of mine. She is the sweetest, most encouraging, most loyal friend and I thank God every day that we are as close as we are. I am constantly inspired by her strength (which is so much more than she even realizes), her determination to achieve her dreams, and her faithfulness to what she believes.

My long lost high school best friend who I don't get to see nearly often enough. She's been the reason for so much laughter and joy in my life. Our friendship is proof that best friends can always pick right back up where they left off, no matter how long you are apart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment