Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pardon the run on sentences...

I just want it to be sunny and be barefoot and my hair to grow and drink good coffee and take pretty pictures and make good food and eat good food. I just want to have a million pup pups and pretty clothes and eat whatever I want without getting fat. I just want to scrapbook and write and never have to be in a hurry or worry about time running out. I just want to go on picnics with big baskets full of snacks and sit on a red plaid blanket. I just want to have warm fuzzy blankets and cold pillows and listen to good music and sing and drive with the windows down and watch the leaves fall on my windshield as I whip around the curves on my way up the mountain. I just want to wake up to kisses on my forehead and have a ring on my finger that means forever. I just want to get mail and go swimming and be able to rub my eyes whenever I want and not have to worry about messing up my makeup. I just want to travel all over the world and then come home to a big white farm house in Avery County. I just want to decorate and paint my nails and collect old cameras and pretty vintage coffee cups. I want to have Japanese paper lanterns and go out on a boat at sunset and drink slushies and everything I have pinned on my clothes board on pinterest to magically appear in my closet. I want to curl my hair and wear red lipstick and pearls and eat scones and get lost in a good book. I just want to have good smelling candles and learn new things and have the window seat and have a beach house at Garden City Beach and fall asleep to a thunderstorm. I just want everyone to get along and I want to paint and wear dresses every day. I want to look just like my Momma and have heart to heart talks and know what I'm doing with my life. I just want to hold Haitian babies and make jewelry and go thrifting and go to music festivals. I just want to plan parties and put together new outfits and watch the sunrise on the beach. I want to sit in a rocking chair on the front porch beside the love of my life and know what my Baba and Paw felt like after 61 years of marriage. I want to think up creative new ideas and talk to strangers and have pretty handwriting. I want to have a garden and grow my own food and make creamed corn every day. I want to ride roller coasters and go fishing and watch fireworks.

Pardon the run on sentences, but I really needed to say all that. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll get back to studying...

1 comment: