Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall Adventures

Every girl hates when a guy picks them up for a date and says, "so... what do you want to do?" It's just like, seriously? Haven't you thought about it? Well, I'm a lucky girl, because 9 times out of 10, my sweet fella has thought up a fun plan for the time we get to spend together. I guess maybe that's the one and only one of the blessings of having a long-distance relationship.... we both know that the time we do get to spend together is precious. He picked me up from class today and we ate lunch at Panera. Seeing him during the week is a huge treat! There's something about warm soup on a chilly fall day that just warms your heart. Oh, and this guy... he warms my heart, too. 


We hiked to the top of Rough Ridge, on the Blue Ridge Parkway and took some pretty awesome pictures.




And we bought pumpkins. Eeeek!!!! I love fall, ya'll. Let the pumpkin-spice-latte drinking, legging and oversized sweater wearing, pumpkin-carving and festival-going begin!



No comments:

Post a Comment