Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Encouragement

Do you ever feel like you have so much to do that you just might not do any of it? I sure do, and although busy weekends are fun, they're also exhausting. This weekend, I went from Boone to Hickory, Hickory to Morganton, Morganton to Boone, Boone to Hickory, Hickory to Charlotte, Charlotte to Gastonia, Gastonia to Hickory, and then finally from Hickory to Boone, only to have to unload my car and start my neglected homework.

Monday was not exactly welcomed with open arms by this exhausted college girl, and I think it's safe to say that if no alarms were set, I could lay down and sleep without waking up for at least two weeks straight. Ha!

So, today, if you're feeling like me... be encouraged. Keep the faith! The Lord promises us that "those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint" (Isaiah 40:31).

Happy Monday, ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment