Monday, July 22, 2013

Weekend Recap

Whew! Another whirlwind of a weekend! Here are the highlights of mine, and I hope ya'll had a great weekend too!

1. My little cousin, Case, turned three! What better way to celebrate than with a Pirate Pool Party?
Major props to his Momma for making these adorable cup cakes:

 It was the cutest theme-

My boyfriend, Grayson and my cousin, Kiley, got to come spend the weekend with me and we had the most fun! 


2. My cousin, Kristen, got married! Seeing her marry the man of her dreams was a special day. I can honestly say it was one of the prettiest wedding/receptions I've ever been to and she was absolutely glowing!


This was us 16 years ago as bridesmaids in our cousin's wedding:


I was honored to stand beside her on her special day:


I just love weddings and sparklers and smushed-nose-kisses-
Sparklers are my favorite way to send off the bride and groom! How dreamy!


3. The start of Vacation Bible School! Sunday night was my church's first night of our Ancient Athens, Greece themed VBS. It's different from most VBS's because we're all in costume playing specific roles with a focus on teaching the kids apologetics. It was a blast and I already can't wait to get back tonight. I will post more later this week, but I'm already sure that the Lord is going to do 
BIG THINGS! 







No comments:

Post a Comment