Thursday, July 18, 2013

Dream a New Dream

With my senior year of college rapidly approaching( yep, it's hard to believe!), I've been thinking a lot about goals. Some people make New Years Resolutions, which are usually soon forgotten. However, making goals for yourself is not only healthy and helpful, but can start at any given moment. A year can start at any time of the year. I usually consider my "years" to be from the start of one school year to the start of the next, and considering this is going to be one of the most important years of my life, I think it's only appropriate to share with you some of my goals for myself. This year, I will accomplish what will be up until then, my greatest accomplishment- graduating from college! I am so proud to be a Mountaineer, and I wouldn't trade my time at Appalachian State for anything in the world.

Here's just a few of my goals for this year-

1. Stay on the Dean's List
2. Volunteer for a good cause
3. Make more Godly girlfriends
4. Graduate on time with honors
5. Have a job lined up for when I graduate
6. Go back to Haiti
7. Spend more time in God's word
8. Cook more with my grandmother

So, hope ya'll are having a great day and happy goal-setting!

No comments:

Post a Comment