Friday, July 12, 2013

High Five For Friday

This week, I'd like to high five for-

1. Seeing this handsome fella of mine in the middle of the week.... I'm so lucky to have a guy who is more than willing to drive over and hour just to eat dinner with me. He spoils me and I love it.

2. Delicious, healthy lunches! Almost every day this week I've taken a spinach salad with fresh blueberries, strawberries, carrots, mozzarella cheese and vidalia onion vinigrette. Seriously, can't get enough of it! Yum!

3. Taking a little trip down memory lane and stumbling across some pretty precious pictures.

4. Spending some quality time with my sweet Momma... She really is the most fun and it seems like going back to school gets harder every year because I cherish the time we get to spend together more and more as I get older.

5. Getting to see this sweet friend of mine who just got a brand new job!

No comments:

Post a Comment