Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My Heart

I hate to be one of those girls that gushes about her boyfriend, but sometimes I think it's healthy to let the world know about the blessing that love can bring to your life. My relationship with Grayson has brought such happiness to my life these last two years. We have laughed together, cried together, fought for what we love together, encouraged one another and grown... both as a couple and as individuals. He has loved me without wavering, caught me every time I've fallen and put me back together each and every time I started to fall apart. Grayson has shown me what it truly means for a man to love a woman the way Christ loves the church, and for that, I will forever be grateful.

I have found the one who my soul loves. 
Song of Solomon 3:4

No comments:

Post a Comment