Friday, November 8, 2013

A Bunch of (Belated) High Five's for Friday

Whew... What a crazy few weeks! With tests, group projects and papers due, I've felt like I was just barely keeping my head above water. Needless to say, thank God it's (finally) Friday!

Highlights of the past few weeks (cause I've been a slacker when it comes to blogging)-

1. Getting my images published in High Country Magazine! I was so excited I could barely stand it! And my involvement with the December edition is already in the works! Eeeeeekkkk!!!!


2. Celebrating this sweet guy's 24th birthday! He's getting pretty old!

 3. Spending an Appalachian game day with my sweet cousin, Kristen, and her husband, Josh (we had an absolute blast AND the Mountaineers won)!
4. Lazy Sundays hammocking with this dream boat. I don't know how I got so lucky :)


5. Late night milkshake dates with my sweet friend and fellow blogger, Valerie.

6. Photographing my Church's Fall Festival. It was pure joy to be surrounded by so many people I love-


7. I got my Appalachian State University class ring!

8. I finished up a huge project for my media graphics class (anti abortion campaign) - 


9. I go to the prettiest school in the world (especially during the fall) - 



10. My sweet and very talented friend Heather Payne who is an ahhh-mazinggggg photographer let me model for her (and aren't those flowers gorgeous? you should check out my friend Abany Bauer! She's amazing too.) I love working with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment