Here's just a few of the goals I'd like ya'll to help keep me accountable of this year:
- First and foremost, grow in my relationship with the Lord. My deepest desire is to know Him better everyday and have a heart like His.
- Go back to Haiti this summer
- Exercise and develop a healthier lifestyle
- Make a scrapbook of my pictures from Italy
- Completely pay off what
- Do more for people without any intention of every getting a "thank you" or pat on the back
- Save money
- Drink more water
- Do more thoughtful things for my husband to be
- Practice restraint, learn to bite my tongue and learn how to handle hardship with more grace
- Do more with my Momma
- Be more intentional in my relationships, not just going through the motions, but really learn to love people in the way that they need to be loved
I could probably list a thousand, but those are just a few of the big ones. The Lord is so faithful and I know that 2014 is going to be one of the best years ever!