Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Bangle Making

Hi friends! With graduation just 53 days away (eeeeeek!) and my plate full with wedding and mission trip planning excitement, I haven't had much time to blog. I am in for a crazy year: graduating from college (finally), starting my job at AAA, going back to Haiti in August, getting married in December, and apartment hunting with my sweet fiance. Whew. Hopefully, I'll find at least a little time to sleep somewhere in there! 

To raise money for my mission trip, I am making and selling these bangles. They come in rose gold/champagne, yellow gold, silver and chocolate. They have been a real hit so far, and the Lord is amazing me once again with His provision. If you are interested in buying some to help support my trip, please contact me at warrenkj@appstate.edu


No comments:

Post a Comment