Thursday, February 28, 2013

On the tip of my tongue...

Do you ever feel like you just have so much to say but don't have the time or opportunity? Well, that's pretty much my life everyday. Ever since I was a little girl, my mind has moved faster than my mouth can speak and I always have something on the tip of my tongue. So, for the bazillionth time, I am starting my very own blog. For keepsies this time. Looking back over the last three years of college, it never ceases to amaze me how much has changed since I came to Appalachian State University as a freshman. Oh, what I would give to have been blogging this whole time and be able to look back at how I've grown and changed since then!

Curiosity has been the driving force behind most of my passions: from photography to cooking to traveling and of course, writing. My love for the art of "capturing" images and my curiosity- whether it be a new outfit I pulled together from my favorite thrift shops, a new recipe I'm just dying to try, or just my thoughts on what's going on in the world- are just a few of the things I'll share with you through this blog. I hope you enjoy this little glimpse into my mind, as I share with you some of the thoughts on the tip of my tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment