Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Birthday Shenanigans

 Yesterday was my 21st birthday and look at this cake my Momma made me! It was orange flavored with pink lemonade icing and beach themed! Isn't it beautiful! I love everything about it, from the lights around the cake plate to the burlap ribbon to the sea shells! I think it's safe to say it's my favorite cake she's ever made.


She is one talented lady! So much love right here!

I was also so glad to have my sweet Grayson drive over and hour to celebrate with me and my family! He makes my heart so full! 

It was a great night. We had dinner at Rusty Rudders (off exit 28 of I-77) on Lake Norman and it was delicious. My whole family got to come, which meant being surrounded by my favorite 5 kids and all the people I love the most! Blessed doesn't even begin to cover it.

No comments:

Post a Comment